Thursday, January 12, 2017

Surrealist Digital Portrait (Fruit/Vegetables)

      This is my final Surrealist Digital Portrait (Fruit/Vegetables) Project. I used an actual person's head as the first layer to start off this project. (I used the head of a K-pop idol). I then put various fruits and vegetables onto the face base, and arranged them to where they should be.
     This is the original image that I used for the backdrop.
      This is the picture of a K-pop idol that I used for the base of my project.
      This is the the pineapple that I used for the main head part. I came up with the idea of using a pineapple because The base of the fruit is the shape of a head, and the stem part on top represents the hair.






      This is a mushroom that I used as the nose. I just turned it up-side down.











          This is a sliced tomato that I used for the ears.


      I used this peas in a pod image for the eyebrows.
      I used this chili pepper for the mouth.

     I used this circular pineapple slice for the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment