Thursday, January 5, 2017

Create a New Logo for Favorite Brand (ArtRage)




     This is my Create a New Logo for Favorite Brand (ArtRage) Project. I did a Baskin Robbins logo, but changed it up a bit.


















     This is the original image of the logo that I used for the Create a New Logo for Favorite Brand (ArtRage) Project. As you can see, there is a part in the logo, where it is highlighted in pink. It is in 'BR'. The highlighted part spells out the number '31' which stands for 31 flavors, as Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors. I wanted to change that up a bit, so I flipped the '31' and added a dash in the middle on the '1', to create my new logo above, Haskin Robbins. '31' flipped upside down with a dash in between the '1' is '48' so now I guess Baskin Robbi- or Haskin Robbins has '48' flavors, not '31'.

No comments:

Post a Comment